The Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana is looking for a Kitchen Manager to oversee food service operations at their summer youth camp June 5 – July 1. The camp is located at: 5050 E 211th St, Noblesville, IN 46062.
- Be onsite June 5-July 1 (can work around date conflicts and weekends)
- Prepare and serve 3 meals a day + snacks to ~120 (menu is already created)
- Manage kitchen staff team
- Ensure food is stored properly
- Keep inventory of food and kitchen products
- Assist in ordering
- Keep records of food/refrigerator/freezer temps
- Additional staff members will do majority of dish washing
- Pay: $6,000/month
- If the commute is too far, there are lodging options available.
- If you want to apply with a partner and split the workload, that option might be available as well.